Hankin Group, a mixed-use, multi discipline real estate development company, is seeking a registered architect to fill the position of Director of Planning and Design.
Hankin Group develops, finances, builds, leases, and manages nearly every category of real estate including commercial, retail, residential, institutional, industrial, pharmaceutical, and recreational buildings in Pennsylvania and Florida.
We strive to create holistic communities where people love to live work and play. With high standards for the quality of design and construction, we require experienced in-house representation to guide the process from concept to completion.
– Researching the business goals of each project.
– Confirming that completed projects will satisfy market demands.
– Collaborating with other Hankin Group disciplines to agree on project parameters.
– Hire and guide outside design consultants to achieve goals.
– Lead and review all designs and documentation throughout the process for accuracy, completeness and quality.
– Assist our construction division interpreting design documents and solving technical problems or questions.
– Represents the company to outside clients and partners regarding out unique approach to development.
Qualities and expertise required:
– Seven or more years experience with strong skills in design, documentation and construction administration.
– A positive collaborative approach to teamwork and interpersonal ability with the confidence to lead public presentations.
– A desire to learn and understand new development use categories.
This position offers a unique opportunity to lead planning and design on multiple levels and across multiple categories of real estate with the ability to influence and follow projects from concept to reality.
Benefits of Employment:
– Competitive pay based on experience.
– Hankin Group offers a rich and comprehensive array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and short-term disability.
– 401(k) retirement plan with 6% match.
– Healthcare Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution and match.
– Holidays and Paid Time Off
– Supportive and collaborative company culture.
To apply email email@example.com
To view the full listing, please visit our Indeed page, by clicking here.